Open Enrollment

Please see the DCSD website for Open Enrollment Information.

Families who wish to enroll their student in a school other than their neighborhood school must use this tool to request Open Enrollment during one of two open enrollment periods DCSD offers annually.

You do not need to use this open enrollment tool to stay at your school of current enrollment.


Contact our Registrar, LeAnn Allen ([email protected]) or during the summer months please contact our principal, Julie Crawford ([email protected]).

(303) 387-6333

Student Playing with EE's

Above: Students playing with EE's Augmented Reality Sandbox.

Below: 5th graders dissecting a sheep heart

Sheep Heart

Below: Students starting to work on a Rube Goldberg project.

Rube Goldberg project

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.

Special Education records which have been collected by Douglas County School District related to the identification, evaluation, educational placement, or the provision of special education in the district, must be maintained under state and federal laws for the period of five (5) years after special education services have ended for the student. Special education services end when the student is no longer eligible for services, graduates, or completes his/her educational program at age 21, or moves from the district. This notification is to inform parents/guardians and former students of Douglas County School District's intent to destroy the special education records of students who exited special education services as of June 30, 2016. These records will be destroyed in accordance with state law unless the parent/guardian or eligible (adult) student notifies the school district otherwise. After five years, the records are no longer useful to the district, but may be useful to the parent/guardian or former student in applying for social security benefits, rehabilitation services, college entrance, etc. The parent/guardian or eligible (adult) student may request a copy of the records by requesting the records by email to [email protected].