Kindergarten Registration

Kindie Orientation
Kindie WW


Kindergarten Registration Forms 2024-2025

We are excited to welcome our new Panthers! Please fill out all forms and provide all required documentation listed below.

  • Kindergarten Registration Link

  • DCSD Media Release

  • Student Residency Form

  • DCSD Student Records Release Form

  • Colorado MEP Occupational Survey

  • Free and Reduced Lunch Application

  • Copy of Students Birth Certificate

  • Copy of Students most recent Immunization Records

  • Proof of Residency - The following are considered acceptable forms of proof of residency for DCSD: Warranty Deed, Deed of Trust, Tax Notice, Assessor Page, Lease Agreement, Notarized Letter from the person you are living with if you are living with someone and your name doesn't appear on the proof of residency

District Kindergarten FAQ

Click here to access the Douglas County School District website.

District Kindergarten

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.

Special Education records which have been collected by Douglas County School District related to the identification, evaluation, educational placement, or the provision of special education in the district, must be maintained under state and federal laws for the period of five (5) years after special education services have ended for the student. Special education services end when the student is no longer eligible for services, graduates, or completes his/her educational program at age 21, or moves from the district. This notification is to inform parents/guardians and former students of Douglas County School District's intent to destroy the special education records of students who exited special education services as of June 30, 2016. These records will be destroyed in accordance with state law unless the parent/guardian or eligible (adult) student notifies the school district otherwise. After five years, the records are no longer useful to the district, but may be useful to the parent/guardian or former student in applying for social security benefits, rehabilitation services, college entrance, etc. The parent/guardian or eligible (adult) student may request a copy of the records by requesting the records by email to [email protected].