PTO Donations Information

Thank you for contributing to our school! There are a number of ways you can help, as listed below. Please contact [email protected] with any questions. Key Dates 2021-2022.

Fundraiser Information

Stay tuned for more information about this years fundraiser!

Direct Donation

  • To make a direct, online donation to Eldorado, please follow this link to our online payment system: Donate to Eldorado

  • To donate using cash or check, please download this form and turn it in to the office, with your donation. Eldorado Donation Form

  • Please remember to send a Tax Receipt Request to [email protected] for your tax records. Please include your name, postal address, and donation amount.

Link Your King Soopers Account

Here is a video on how to do it!

Click on this link to take you to King Soopers website. You will need to sign into your account - if you have not created an account previously you will need to do so, but it's pretty easy. You'll need your King Soopers card number or phone number that you type in at checkout. Once you have signed in an clicked on the link above click on "Enroll Now". You will be able to search for "Eldorado Elementary School PTO" or our number "NK039"

If you're ever curious you can see how much your purchases have contributed to our school on that page after you have enrolled as well! Just a fun new perk.

Don't forget to help grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends, etc sign up to contribute! If you have any questions or need any assistance setting up your account please reach out to [email protected].

Milk Caps for MOOOLA

MILK CAPS for MOOOLA is a program sponsored by Longmont Dairy that helps students earn money for their school and students. Longmont Dairy milk caps are worth 5¢ each and are redeemable for cash by participating schools only.

Participating is easy as 1-2-3!

  1. Drink Longmont Dairy Milk.

  2. Save the bottle caps. Save as many as you can from your own bottles, or collect them from your family and neighbors.

  3. Bring your milk caps to school and put them into the collection box in the office.

Dutch Mill Bulbs

Support our Panther Power team and their mission of making Eldorado's Garden the best in town. Buy your bulbs now in anticipation of next spring. Visit Dutch Mill Bulbs for information and ordering.

Restaurant Nights

Take a night off from cooking and support Eldorado! Once a month we partner with a local restaurant who donates proceeds back to our school. Check our school calendar or watch for updates from PTO on our next one!

Red Robin: Register your loyalty card with Eldorado so 1% of what you spend throughout the year comes back to the school.

Box Tops for Education

Eldorado has a number of fund raising initiatives that cost nothing and just involve you doing what we all do - grocery shopping! Box Tops for Education™ can be found on countless products including Annie's, Pillsbury, General Mills Cereal, Lysol Yoplait and so much more!

List of participating products.

How it Works

Box Tops

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.

Special Education records which have been collected by Douglas County School District related to the identification, evaluation, educational placement, or the provision of special education in the district, must be maintained under state and federal laws for the period of five (5) years after special education services have ended for the student. Special education services end when the student is no longer eligible for services, graduates, or completes his/her educational program at age 21, or moves from the district. This notification is to inform parents/guardians and former students of Douglas County School District's intent to destroy the special education records of students who exited special education services as of June 30, 2016. These records will be destroyed in accordance with state law unless the parent/guardian or eligible (adult) student notifies the school district otherwise. After five years, the records are no longer useful to the district, but may be useful to the parent/guardian or former student in applying for social security benefits, rehabilitation services, college entrance, etc. The parent/guardian or eligible (adult) student may request a copy of the records by requesting the records by email to [email protected].